The Health, Safety and Security of Petroconsult Services & Petroleum Supplies ( Freezone) employees, contractors and those who may be affected by our operations are an integral part of our business. The goal of PETROCONSULT is zero harm to people and the environment. We endeavor to create a culture where PETROCONSULT believe it is possible to work safely, without injury, illness or polluting the environment regardless of where they work or the task that they undertake.
The Health and Safety Management System shall be established to meet the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007, and the terms of Health and Safety in the Laws of Arab Republic of Egypt.
PETROCONSULT regard the promotion of health and safety measures as a mutual objective for the company and its employees at all levels. It is the duty of all employees to conform to the company Health and Safety Policy and accept and carry out their responsibilities.
- The organisation is committed to meeting the requirements of the standard by:
We take very seriously our obligations and responsibilities under Health and Safety legislation.
The objective is to provide you with a safe working environment and a safe system of work.
- We regularly review working practices including the general working environment and
individual work stations to ensure that the best possible practices are adhered to or adopted
- Health and Safety guidance is given to all new employees upon joining and regular refresher
updating sessions are held for existing employees.
- All employees are responsible and obliged to take reasonable care for your own safety and for
the safety of others who may be affected by your acts or omissions and to co-operate fully with
us in the arrangements made in relation to all Health and Safety matters.We will appoint a person with the responsibility as the company Safety Advisor to ensure that we are aware of and fully comply with our responsibilities under Health and Safety law. All accidents and near misses irrespective of triviality must be reported to the Safety Advisor who will ensure that all necessary action and preventative measures are introduced.
So far as reasonably practicable we aim to achieve the following:
- Safe equipment and systems.
- Safe methods of handling, storage and transport of goods.
- Provide employees with information, instructions and training.
- Provide a safe working environment.
PETROCONSULT encourage involvement and adopt best practice in a culture where employees and managers are aware of their individual health, safety, security and environmental responsibilities.
Eng. Hazem Elleithy
Petroconsult Services & Petroleum Supplies ( Freezone) LLC
Policy updated October 2014